LINT is a collaborative research project aimed at developing mathematical foundations for interaction. Intelligent interaction involves agents in complex scenarios like conversation, teamwork, or games. Contours of a broad mathematical description are starting to emerge today, based on several individual research developments that now need to be brought together. LINT gathers logicians, computer scientists and philosophers from six Europeancountries in an effort to lay the grounds for a unified account of the logic of interaction.
CFSC will Project Leader: Dag Westerståhl, Göteborg University, Sweden
- Jouko Väänänen, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Erich Graedel, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Lauri Hella, University of Tampere, Finland
- Samson Abramsky, Oxford University, United Kingdom
- Gabriel Sandu, Université Paris I, CNRS / ENS, Paris, France